Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Proposal

I am turning 30 on April 18, so I have made a certain goal for myself as for how I would like my body to look. Yes there is a specific number in mind, but if I just get rid of the jiggle, but don't reach the number, that's okay too. This inspiration came from an article I read the other night about a mom of 6, who turned her body around. She was toned, but not crazy muscley (if that's a word). I don't think I'm fat, and I'm fairly happy with my body after 2 c-sections, I just want to be able to chase my kids at the water park this summer, and not have anything following me or jiggling.
So here is my proposal to you: Set a goal in your mind. If you reach it by April 18, you can join me at the spa as a reward to yourself. That's nearly 12 weeks. We can do it. I can do it. I started this week. Who's with me? Don't you love the spa? You can do it!

3 comments:

KC Mom said...

I really want to be there too. I start working out today. I just don't know if I can keep up with the work but I really do want it.

Sam Ransom said...

I'm in!!

Heather said...

Dangit, that's not enough time for me! I'm probably going to need a year after this baby's born...2 babies in 2 years has not been so nice to my body. For what it's worth, I think that you are already beautiful and perfect as is.