Thursday, February 19, 2009

And the Big Surprise...



Drumroll please.... Courtside tix to the Mavericks Basketball game! Score Allie! and Dinner at my FAVORITE mexican place Pappasito's, complete with our favorite waiter Bret!

We were basketball players, 9 years I put in to be exact. I love basketball and miss it so what's better than going to watch GINORMOUS people play! We were right there in the action. There was one point guard in particular that was so quick, cute and little. I looked at the program and he was not little, 6 feet tall to be exact. But compared to the 7 foot Yi for the Nets , and 7 foot Kowitski (?) for the Mavs, he looked little. The Mavericks won, we had some great dancing, and entertainment and we had a great time. Here's the tip off!





Thanks for the early Birthday present Allie!
By the way, the grass is green, sprinklers were on and it was 75 degrees. I wish it would hurry up here already!!

6 comments:

KC Mom said...

Wow! What a great sis!

Shauna said...

How fun, and now I am craving mexican!! Feel like I haven't seen you forever!! Were busy tomorrow, but hopefully we can have Darci over on Monday!! We need to do your center piece!!

L-squared said...

Okay, I am completely jealous! I suck at basketball, but am a huge fan-college, nba, whatever. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

Catherine said...

How awesome! Yea for you! Happy birthday -- early -- from me to you.

Farrah said...

How fun! Happy (late) birthday!

Lindsey said...

that is awesome! i love the games!!! we've gotten to go a couple of times with my mom's work tickets and the players are so big they look unreal. what a great sister!!!