Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dallas


We survived our Dallas trip and still managed to have fun. I got to hang out with my sister, which was the point of this trip. If you saw the post below, you know that Zachary got sick on the way to Dallas. He was sick the whole time, but he managed to squeak out a few smiles and still have a little fun. We got in a tiny bit of shopping, did the MDA Stride and Ride, stopped in at the Temple and saw our Texas Family.

Darcy and I jumped out and took some pictures at the temple while Zach slept in the car...This was my 5 minutes of peaceful time.





We stopped to see our Texas Friends that we've missed so much! Here is Darcy and her Friend Emma!

And Zachary, Darcy , Emma and Wesley. We sure wish they would come to Missouri for a visit!! (Hint,Hint)



More to come...

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

I'm glad you had fun! Josh was telling us about Zach being so sick. What a bummer!! Cool temple pictures!

Shauna said...

I am glad you had a little fun. I still feel horrible. We had a repeat performance of the barf arama last night..Staring Alexis! I am never entertaining again.