Monday, February 9, 2009

Lose it



I have not yet converted to the iphone, but Josh has. So those of you that have an i-phone, Check this out! There is an application that he is using (and I am mooching off of) that tracks the calories you have eaten for the day. You type in your current height and weight, your goal weight, and the program tells you how many calories to eat to lose a pound a week (for us)! Then you just type in what you eat or WANT to eat, it brings up the amount of calories and keeps an ongoing list for you! I seriously might have to get my own i-phone, just for this program! It's wonderful! Go check it out for yourself! ( by the way, the above pic is just an example. I don't get that many calories, I only get 1550...:( It's not too bad to do though.)

5 comments:

KC Mom said...

OOOh, I may have to get that application. What is it called?

Catherine said...

Cool. I just emailed and told Matt about it. We're going to do it! Thanks. Yeah, let us know the name of the application

Amber said...

The name of it is "Lose it". I included the link for it...:)

Sam Ransom said...

Oh the Iphone is amazing! hehehe Okay that is really the only Apple thing I'm converted to. But I do love mine!! For those who are into running or walking check out Trail Guru. It uses GPS to track your walking/running trail. Tells you your pace and how far you've gone. Pretty cool!

Shauna said...

I want an I phone.