Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Thanks to Shauna!

This is for my friend Shauna who I make come to my house in the rain to look at my kitchen and help me decorate! (I lured her with Diet Coke, but then she already had one)
I've been wanting window treatments for over a year now, but I'm afraid of them. I finally had ventured out to search for fabric, found one, but decided to wait to make them. Then, the other day I found the perfect ones on clearance. They were valances. My friend Shauna, always thinking outside the box, used them long ways instead and metal stars to bring it together! Then she found the matching panels at another target! So after tracking down 4 panels and 4 valances, her switching my rug and table, taking down all the mini blinds, glazing my island for me, I have a beautiful Kitchen! Next project she says is a centerpiece! Thank you Shauna!!!




5 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the props!! I will do anything for a diet coke! I had so much fun, you know I loved every minute of it. So the question is?? Whats next!

KC Mom said...

Oh my gosh...cute project. You can't go wrong with a Shauna touch!

McAtee Family said...

I Love it!!

Catherine said...

Hooray! What a great friend. It looks nice

Sam Ransom said...

That turned out soooo cute!! I need her to come to my house! hehehe