Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Signs of Spring



No wonder bears hibernate! This weather is horrible! It is time for everyday warmth. I am starting to see some of my ever-so-missed plants rise out of the ground. Although they probably want to sink back down because it is so freakin' cold! I love signs of Spring though. I love the warmer, longer days, the tree buds that start to show, all the birds singing in the morning (unless I'm trying to sleep in). I love everything about Spring!

Except one thing....the little creepy crawly things I'm starting to find in my house. I've seen a few ants here and there, but today? I saw this bug that looked like a miniature cockroach on my carpet and I about freaked out! I don't think it was a roach but it sure looked close to one! I've never had this type of bug in my house, and I don't know how he got in. I don't usually mind bugs. We have a good relationship of you leave me alone, I leave you alone. I'm a nature girl... BUT when you creep into my house, you better watch out little bugs, I'm after you. I'm calling my bug preventer guy tommorrow!!! I can't have bugs in my home...

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

EWWWWWWWW!!!!

KC Mom said...

With the good...always comes some of the bad!

Sam Ransom said...

Okay I'm glad it wasn't a roach. And I'm shocked it was still whole. I would have squished it when I saw it!

Shauna said...

Yukky!! I can hardly wait for spring, it is my favorite time of the year, then maybe I will quit going to the hobby lobby.