Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Chicks







Well it's April 1 and as I promised Darcy, We have our baby chicks! We went today and got 4 Pullets (girls) from Feldmans in Liberty. We have them snuggly in their bucket right in our living room under their heat lamp! I hope these chicks make it to the farm in a couple of weeks! They are being Really loved right now by MY two little chicks. We are keeping them here for 2 weeks for us and some preschool lessons and then they will head to my Grandma's farm to be nice little egg-layers with all the other chickens. They are pretty darn cute though!

6 comments:

KC Mom said...

You are one cool mom!

Tara said...

That is so fun!!!! I bet the kiddos love that:)

Nana said...

Happy Easter, that is sooo cool.

Sam Ransom said...

Okay that is too cute!! How fun! I should bring Sariah by- she would LOVE that!

Amber said...

Sure! Bring her over!!

Shauna said...

you are hard to keep up with...supermom!!!!