Friday, April 10, 2009

Dear Jared,

Today marks 2 years since we last were together. It seems like just yesterday we were painting our last project together...Texas Orange in the Garage, Yet it seems like so long ago that I last saw you. Things down here seem to be going well for everyone. We watch out for Mom and Granny on a daily basis for you. Granny loves to play with the kids as I know you love to watch. Mom misses you but knows that you are happy. I think she wants a job now, maybe you could help her out with that. I wish I could see a glimpse of how wonderful you are right now. The closest I can get to that is in the Temple. Although when I do have little glimpses in dreams, it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad that you are not here but happy because you are there. I strive to be righteous on a daily basis so that someday I can join you there...And Grandpa...I sure miss him too. The kids and I are going to Alabama this summer for a reunion, and I intend to do some geneology work while I'm there too.
I know you are here a lot because sometimes you sneak up a little too close and I actually turn around to see if you are there. I know that you are there. Please continue to watch out for us. We are always thinking of you and can't wait to see you again when the time is right. We love you very much...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Dear Amber.. I am sure this is a hard day for you and your family. All my love and prayers. Love, Shauna

Frosty said...

Amber, tears are streaming down my face as I read these sweet words. I could not agree with you more when you said, "the closest I can get to that is the Temple." It is amazing how much peace the Temple can bring.

I have said an extra prayer for you today, for healing and thanksgiving, as you are truly blessed.

Blessings & hugs!
Jackie