Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kids say the funniest things...

So discussions of a third baby have been on the table for awhile now. The kids and I were were sitting outside eating dinner last night, Here is Darcy and I's discussion.

D- "So mom, do YOU think we should have another baby?"
Me- "Yes, I think so. What do you think?"
D- "Yeah, I think we should (pause), but can we make it a little sister because Zach is mean and pinches me all the time."
Me- "I can try but what if god thinks differently and sends a boy?"
D- " (pauses and thinks about this) (waves her hand at me..."AWWW Just make it a girl please..."
Me- "Okay, We'll see what I can do..." :)

5 comments:

Shauna said...

She is so stinkin cute! Did she give Josh "A talken too!!"??

KC Mom said...

Oh, I agree...a girl would be nice!!

McAtee Family said...

Ha! We have just the opposite conversation around here - Haley is convinced it needs to be a boy so it won't be as annoying and intrusive as here sister. As the sister of a brother, I know she has no stinkin' clue what she is asking for!

Sam Ransom said...

That is adorable! Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to pick. But then again, I'm not sure I would always make the right choice!

Catherine said...

What?! You guys are goin for another? How exciting!

I'm not brave enough yet for #4. I'm still contemplating whether I'm ready . . .