Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Running...



Anyone else feel this way?
This has been me for the past few weeks! Run, Run, Run,
Finishing Parents as Teachers visits,
Dentist appointments for kids and myself,
Vet appointments,
trying to get front landscaping done,
putting in our garden after a 2 day dry spell,
pottytraining a puppy,
trying to keep up on my house chores,
Finishing up our preschool for the year...
I felt like I was barely keeping my head above water!

I haven't even had time to paint my living room like I want...I even have the paint, thanks to Shauna!

But NOW! Days of rest, no plans except doing fun thing with the kids all summer!
YEAH!!

*By the way I have one spot left for summer fun preschool, tuesday mornings, 9-12, if you know of anyone looking...

3 comments:

Frosty said...

Oh girlie I know the feeling. I almost feel that I should have an arm floaty put around my neck to ensure I don't sink!

Have your hubby take the kids to the park, call Shauna up, have Diet Coke on hand and get painting. Be sure to post before/after photos. Good luck!

Jackie

Shauna said...

I am still drowning down here in my neck of the woods! I am right there with you girl.

KC Mom said...

I think we're all drowning right now...I'm pretty sure that's why I haven't seen any of you in weeks!!
I would love to do a lunch in the next couple of weeks. Are you up for it?