I spend so much time focusing on the parts of my body I want to fix, when really I should just appreciate that I'm healthy and my body works! I came across the blurb in the new Shape Magazine this month and I will hang it on my fridge. I thought I would share with you:
LOVE YOUR BODY TODAY BECAUSE...
1. It's unique;no one else has the same one.
2. It's capable of extraordinary feats, enabling you to run ,climb ,jump ,lift, squat, snuggle, and spoon.
3. No matter how badly you treat it, it's willing to give you another chance.
4. It's expressive, telling you how it feels (pay attention) and broadcasting to others how you feel about it.
5. Let's face it, Confidence is pretty sexy.
6. Your daughter must learn to love hers.
7. Somebody out there (or many somebodies) admires, covets and adores it.
8. You'll regret not loving it more later.
So there you have it! I will post this on my fridge and refer to it when I'm feeling down about my body. I will appreciate my body more and think about the amazing things my body can do!