Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation Baby!


Just a quick note...We are having a fab time with the Surf,Sand and Sun! I didn't even know I could still get tan lines! I'm never at the pool long enough...And the sun feels oh so good! The Sand on Pensacola Beach is My favorite sand of all beaches! It's like sugar. Yesterday we drove down the beach to look around and Zachary asked "Mom, Can we play in the snow?" That's what it looks like, it's so white.
We had a great time in Alabama seeing Family members I hadn't seen in years...Despite all the scary storms!

Gotta get back to the fun...I'll update more later!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so jealous, but glad your having a wonderful time. Miss you.

Catherine said...

aaauughhh! I'd die to be there with you! How nice and BEAUTIFUL! Have fun!

Nana said...

I am happy that you're having fun with familys. I am in Michigan and I'll see you in two weeks.