Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FINALLY!

The Blank Big Wall of 2 Years has something beautiful on it!

Remember My kitchen!?


Well to the left of my table there is/was a big blank wall...



Only with Shauna's Decorating Expertise...I added the paint, (which COMPLETELY warmed up the space) Found an Iron-Tri-Fold Screen thing on Clearance at the Hobbster for $50, totally tore it up and made it 3 separate pieces...and WAHLAH! I love it! (and I didn't kill myself with the metal router dealy thing taking the legs and hinges off)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! PERFECTOOOOOO

Robin said...

Looks great! Especially with your chandelier. Way to go thinking outside the box (or screen).

Nana said...

It looks fantastic Amber, good job.

KC Mom said...

Good job!! It turned out great!!