I chose to do my kitchen area since it's where we spend a lot of time. And I have to tell you I love to find bargains! I have a different perspective now that I've taken pics and am staring at it. I already see a few things I want to change! But here we go...1. Table and 6 chairs, extends to be bigger: $500 from a friend
2. 4 full panels; $12 each-Target Clearance
3. Chandelier from a Liquidation Sale at Design Lighting (Dangerous Sale Folks...) $180
( and I even hung it by myself! Don't try that at home)
4. My Favorite Piece! Kitchen Island $160! (Used to be my son's changing table) Already had the red paint, bought the piece of Granite that sits atop of it from a friend.
5. Rug; $20- Target Clearance
6. Plate Rack- Free, 3 Cowgirl plates $6 each from Kohl's
7. Bar Stool- Free from an Uncle's Bar in Houston
8. Window Valances, 4 at $7 each- Target Clearance Again
Lemons and Glass Jar- Marshall's $35
So there you have a little insight on one room. Now that I look at the picture, I REALLY need to paint eventually. Throw me some colors that might look good! Stainless Steel Appliances would be Super too, but I guess I'll have to save for that!
Thanks for visiting!