Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prepared

I still cannot figure out how to put the box of you tube on here with the play button...

I once again this week have felt a tremendous urgency to get more food storage and to be ready. I went and got my water barrels and continue to stock up on food and supplies. I am going to the cannery again the next couple of weeks. I cannot ignore these feelings. I will not fear if I am prepared...Spiritually and physically for my family. I know the lord will bless us if we follow our promptings. Don't ignore the promptings!
I found a neat video to watch, it will just take a few minutes.

CLICK HERE

By the way I found a fire safe (small one) at Marshall's for $20 and a HUGE flashlight/Spotlight there for $16. Surely I can't misplace this flashlight...

4 comments:

Frosty said...

I'm so proud of you, listen ALWAYS to the Spirit...especially when it's saying STORAGE! ;) Thanks for the reminder, I know I am guilty of ignoring the prompting of this.

Youtube video...when you're composing your post above the text box there is a tab (the one you're typing in) that says "Compose" and one that says "Edit Html". Click on the "Edit Html" and paste the video url. Then click back over to compose to finish your post. To double check how it looks just do a "Preview" and tada! You're in business!

Amber said...

You are a genius! THank You!

Robin said...

To quote one of my favorite people, Glenn Beck, "it makes sense that God would give us an early warning system. That's your gut — don't dismiss it".

Shauna said...

girl...you better have picked me up one of those water barrels now that you have me in a full panic attack! God is testing me,, I have the opportunity to go to Bravo on wed or cannery!! I picked cannery :(