Monday, November 2, 2009

Announcing Baby #3!

I can't hold it in any longer...We are proud to announce (cautiously) baby #3!
My anxiety level has come back down today after seeing this sweet little miracle today in my ultrasound. Although I can't feel anything, she/he was kicking and moving away and that little heart was beating strong at 170. (which says GIRL to me). Darcy was always in the 170's, Zach always in the 140's.

It is even more amazing on #3 to me, that 9 weeks ago it starts as a cell you can't even really see, and after 9 weeks, there is a little body and a heartbeat. It Really is a Miracle from our Heavenly Father and I felt so blessed just hearing that heartbeat today. I know I'm not out of that Danger Zone yet but I sure have been praying hard.

She / He is 9 weeks old today and look at those budding arms and legs!

This pregnancy has definitly been a little different for me so far. Way more cravings than with the other two. Chipotle (in small quantities), pickles and banana peppers, SALT, McDonald's Cheeseburger...I mean seriously I might go broke by the end of this one...
Also, I NEVER threw up with the other two...Broke that record the other day...Yuck...

So there you have it, Our big Announcement...I wanted to wait a little longer, but I couldn't contain my excitement after today!

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Yah hooo!! I am so excited for you and relieved that you had a good ultrasound. it is the best of both worlds when a friend has a baby...it is kinda like being a grandma. love ya

KC Mom said...

I KNEW it!!! I was just waiting for this announcement! I'm really excited for you!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Amber! Hearing the heartbeat is such a relief; that beautiful sound gives you such peace of mind. I'm so happy for you. Congrats again!

Robin said...

Congratulations Amber!

Jen said...

Congratulations! That heartbeat is ALL girl if you ask me :)

Clinesville said...

Congrats!

Frosty said...

Congrats Amber! This is an amazing blessing. I pray you have a super easy (uneventful) pregnancy. Take it easy and let the RS sisters take care of you.

((HUGS))
Jackie

Sam Ransom said...

WOOOHOOO!! That is awesome! And what a great ultrasound picture so early! It is a miracle!

McAtee Family said...

I have been waiting for this announcement!! Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy - hopefully no more being sick (although they say it is a good sign, it means that you hormone levels are high).

You'll have to bring the kids over to see Ella so they can get used to a little baby!

Aubrey said...

GRATZ!!!

Nana said...

How am going to handle to preg.. leaders in YW's.jk Congrats.
I hope it's a girl , we ned more yw's in our ward.

Shannon said...

WOW! Congrats!!! So excited for you!!!!