Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And the Verdict ...

A Healthy Baby Girl!

I couldn't get these loaded right, so turn your head to see the profile...


How blessed I am as I watched in amazement at 5 months along my baby girl playing in my belly. I'm always in awe that everything is in place so quickly. I'm amazed that since I got pregnant, both my children have told me it was a girl. I'm amazed at how much I can worry about a child that is 5 months along and still has 4 months to grow! I feel so much better after seeing her today and her perfectness. I am truly blessed.

9 comments:

KC Mom said...

A true miracle...those babies. Congratulations.

Sam Ransom said...

Congrads! That is so exciting. How cool that your kids knew already. Just amazing!

Nana said...

Yeah,congrats....shopping for baby girls clothes is so much fun. I am having fun shopping for my other daughter's baby coming in June 2nd.

Heather said...

Congratulations, Amber! How exciting that another beautiful girl will be entering your family.

Shauna said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I knew it was going to be a girl also:) Can't wait to meet her in person.

Frosty said...

Congrats on another girl! I'm so excited for you guys.

Farrah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Anie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see her in 4 months! I am sure she will be beautiful like mom!

Tara said...

Congrats on a healthy baby girl!! Thinking of you!!