Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Painter's Anonymous

I've come to the conclusion that I need help...I can't stop painting. I already love to paint, but the nesting thing kicks in pretty hard when I'm pregnant on top of my regular nesting tendencies and I have an addiction. I'm not afraid to admit it, just don't know how to stop it...

Last week I painted my bedroom going from the builder's neutral color to a "Burnt Terra" a.k.a chocolate color...LOVE IT! Now I need some new accessories and ceiling fan, but we'll get to that another day...maybe when the money tree blooms?


Then this week I painted Zach's room going from the neutral builder color again to " All American Blue"...Love it too but again want new accessories...Patience Amber Patience...




(don't mind the mess in that pic, and the blue looks a little deeper and greyer than the picture. I know that is not a real word but it makes sense in my head. I eventually want this to be an old sports theme, but it's fine for now)

So today I decide I didn't like my red wall anymore and painted it Chocolate Brown too...I don't know if I like the brown, may need a different brown, but I'll let it sit a few days and see what I think...sorry no pics here...

Seriously I have a problem...I love this problem...

4 comments:

Frosty said...

What a great problem to have! I love the rooms, they look fabulous.

KC Mom said...

HA! I've been through that phase before when I was painting all the time. I think paint is the best decorator. It changes then entire look and feel of the room so quickly and inexpensively. I love the brown in your bedroom. It makes it feel so rich and warm.

Catherine said...

LOVE the brown . . .

Shauna said...

I am a bad influence on you:) looks good though.