Friday, March 19, 2010

28 weeks...Countdown is on!


Here I am ...28 weeks along now. Only 10 weeks left until my June 1 C-section! (assuming she decides to stay in there that long) That is not very long! Or will it take forever? I don't know, I take it day by day. I know that she is a VERY active little girl and I'm pretty sure she's been doing her bicycle kicks for exercise...or maybe she's just trying to kick out some more space...

I have no certain cravings other than sweets, which I normally have anyway.

I got to peek in and marvel at her during the ultrasound yesterday. She wouldn't hold still very long, probably due to the straight Sugary glucose drink thingie...

This really has been a great pregnancy other than the first few weeks. I can't wait to hold her. Until then I'll just keep shopping for her!

We still have a list of names so if you'd like to throw some names out there to be helpful I would appreciate it! I just request that it end in -y- or -ie- or have a nickname that can end in those. We have Darcy, Zachary and ?

Let's here them!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Could you be any cuter...SERIOUSLY!

KC Mom said...

I was seriously thinking the same thing as Shauna...you are glowing girl.

Erica said...

Molly! I think that would be a great addition. Darcy, Zachy, and Molly. :)