Monday, March 22, 2010

Darcy's First Date

With her Daddy of Course! Last Friday Night was the Daddy/Daughter Dance for the District. Darcy was so excited for months about this, that SHE got to go on a date with daddy and not me. She picked out Daddy's attire and they were ready for the ball!



Completed the outfit with a wrist corsage...



And there they went! I heard all about the date when they got home. It included lots of dancing, skittles bingo, and ice cream afterwards. Sounds like a wonderful date. I wonder how it will go in 10 more years? Probably filled with a lot more worry and stress. I liked this date for her, it was stress free.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Ohhhh. That is so cute! What a dolly she is and a special memory.

McAtee Family said...

So cute - why doesn't our school do that? Can you imagine 10 years from now...it freaks me out!!

Tara said...

Darcy looks so beautiful!! WOW!!!