Sunday, April 18, 2010

33 Weeks

Everything about me seems to be moving at snail pace lately, (including blogging)
understandably I guess when you see the belly...So this week is 33 weeks, which means 6 weeks left! Hopefully she stays in for the whole 6 weeks! Maybe I need to discuss the May calendar with her to convince her why she should stay in there for 6 more weeks. I had a dream she came early and with lots of hair. Let's hope the first part was just some spicy food....

I'm so excited for June 1 and to see this sweet baby. We opted to Not do the 3D ultrasound this time which is making me more excited for the end, just to see what she will look like! Will she look like Darcy, Zach , Combination? It's fun to sit and dream about what she will look like and how she will act. What personality traits will she contribute to the family? Josh's Grandma continues to say everytime I see her " there's something really special about this baby" and she gets really teary eyed every time. I've never seen that from her before and it makes me even more excited to see who heavenly father has sent.

The kids are so excited and ready to welcome her. Zach is already sensitive and protective to her. Every night I rock him and he always says "I can't squish the baby mom" as he moves to my side. He is ready to "protect" her as she will sleep in his room. Darcy asks all the time "do you think she will look like me mom?"

So little baby girl, we are all ready, excited and waiting for you , but please wait until June 1....

3 comments:

Frosty said...

You look AMAZING! And that dress is beautiful!

Praying with you (and your busy schedule) for six more weeks of pregnancy!

Shauna said...

I can hardly wait.....you are beautiful. you glow with beauty.

Tootie said...

You look beautiful. You already have two precious little ones that are lucky to have a Mommy like you. I so enjoy hearing that parents love spending time with their children. I read on down further on your blog and saw the Daughter & Daddy evening out. Sooo cute!

I'll be back to see the new baby. :)