Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Beautiful Woman


This Month we had a nice party for my Grandma! She turned 80 this month and we had to celebrate this occasion! My Grandma is full of stories, wisdom and love and isn't afraid to share any of it! I have grown up with her around and learned so much about life , tradition and family and now I'm fortunate enough that she is teaching my children all these things.


Her sisters and their daughters all came to town from the south! Her sisters are all in their 80's and not once did I hear them complain about the drive! They are all tough, beautiful women and I'm so lucky to come from such a great line!

More Stong Women, My Mom, Sister and I



Love this picture of them!

It really was a fun weekend and my mom did a fantastic job planning it! Great Job Mom!

No comments: