Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Garden Harvest

Today, I was exhausted when I woke up. But three beautiful children staring at me, how could I not smile and get out of bed and go about our day. I went out to the garden (after a few days of not going) and this is what I found! Being in the garden is so serene and peaceful to me. It allows me to gather my thoughts and get a little exercise and become ready for the day. Somehow it gives me energy to get through my day...

So for dinner we did a little of this...for our spaghetti.
And during the day, I did a little of this...4 1/2 qts in one day isn't so bad! Better than none....




3 comments:

Tara said...

Yum.. Looks good! I wish I had a green thumb:) I can't even seem to keep flowers alive!!

Magic Brush said...

how did I NOT know you had a blog?????????????? grrrrr......


=)

Amber said...

Jen! Seriously, blog has been around for awhile!