Friday, February 4, 2011

First Triathlon

Today I signed up for my first Triathlon, to be completed July 30, 2011. I'm already nervous just thinking about it! This is a goal I've had since I had been pregnant with Kiley. I've always enjoyed being active and this just seemed like a great goal to have! I want my children to understand as well how important it is to stay active and have a healthy lifestyle so I will lead by example.

On another note of random things the kids say:
Darcy today about 2 minutes after throwing up, "Mom did you know that washington was named after George Washington? And he didn't really wear a wig even though people thought he did?"

I love my Darcy and her brain, it's wired like mine. We jump all over the place!

2 comments:

Frosty said...

Congrats on signing up! Pushing the "submit" button truly is one of the hardest parts of the whole training!

I'm doing the same tri too, so I'll see you at the starting line! If you want someone to train with let me know; I'm not fast but I love the company. Good luck girlie!

Amber said...

Oh great! Maybe you'll have some tips for me!