Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Buddy

My Sweet boy, you turned 4 this february! You have officially turned into a little boy in your language and your actions. You are so polite and loving and wear your heart on your sleeve. You come to me every single day and say "I love you mama...You are the best Mama." You absolutely love your family and show it everyday. You know how to say your own prayers now as well! You know your numbers and letters and are learning your sounds. You LOVE the Missouri Tigers and say you are going to college there. :) You tell mama everytime I make a meal " you are the Best maker mom" I love you. You are our little buddy and bring such humor and light into our home. You love to make us all laugh. You are loving sports and are quite quick! You will be able to do anything you put your mind too. It doesn't have to be perfect as you would like it to always be. I like that you strive for that. You love to keep your room picked up, clothes nice and I even caught you the other day in the bathroom making sure that every hair was placed and not "sticking up".
You are our special boy. Mommy and Daddy Love You!


The all important cake choice for this year was a Monster Truck!
"Zou Bear" is your new Buddy. Thanks Grandpa and Michelle!
Hope it was a great birthday little buddy!


No comments: